Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Morning

It's Friday.

I'm going over my notes from last night's interview with Ski for Light President Marion Elmquist.

I'm listening to a remix of Filo & Peri's song Anthem.

I need more coffee.

Much more coffee.

More to come later this morning with a recap of the conversation mentioned above.

I think winter is finally starting to wear me down. Here in Minnesota the winters are long, dark and cold. By January/February everyone is looking for something (anything. really) to shore up our hope of an early spring. So, if you're feeling like I am this morning, please enjoy these videos/slideshows of Norway :

Walking along Naeroyfjord

Beautiful Norway

Best of Norway


If so, check out these videos of Norway. Maybe they will help distract you until April gets here.

No comments: